the sky is falling

Wednesday, December 12, 2007


So things didn’t went right after all.
Happy 1st month, still.

*************
Met up with shahirah at marsiling, and we trained to changi airport.
I needed someone to talk to, so yea thanks for the listening ear babe :D as usual
when these two cousin meet up, havoc lah. Hahaha. Joking around, making
a fool of herself. I just cant get enough. Hahahaha. I wasted my two bucks on smrt just
because I overstayed. Like whatthefuck? Im from fajar please. And how long
do you fucking ppl expect the journey to be even? Go suck dicks lar :/


Went to terminal 1 mcdonalds to get our mc ayams before proceeding to
the food court to eat again lah. But only that auntie lah. Ah ya babi, I know. Hahahahaha.
and by then we were broke. hahaha. went to the viewing area to slack around and
camwhored a lil. err okayla, alot la actually. haha. skytrained to terminal 1 and we
camwhored more :D

the auntie.


adopt me, anyone?


and we get too comfortable sometimes, you see.



oooh, baby.



so total expenditure of the day
= $S6.80/-

Ah shiok ah. god, now we're really broke. so little india/chinatown next?
gooodbye.


look what you've done
you've made a fool of everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home