the sky is falling

Monday, December 17, 2007


Sup, dawg. Nothing much to be done today actually. Apart from the normal
household chores that has to be done, I wrote my names on the school books already.
Hahaha, not kanchiong. Just that I’m too free. Nyehahar. I’m left with less than half a month before school reopens. Sigh. All good things come an end eh? Boyfriend is getting his n level result tomorrow. Gogogogogo~ you better make a wise choice ah.
I’m with you sayang :]

******************************************
I still don’t know what I should wear for the concert. Is t-shirt and
jeans alright? I’m thinking of wearing a dress, but wont it be too formal? Ah shuts
lar, how? I need to go shopping. Anyone? Aiyoyoyoyoyo~

Hady won the asian idol last night. I still cant believe It :]
Alhamdulilah.


I realised that I’ve been updating yaw.
Goooodbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home