the sky is falling

Thursday, December 20, 2007

So the business started on Wednesday. Hahahah inside joke lar. Went
outwith jialing and rihua. I wanted to get something for the concert. So yea, I got those
two to tagg along. Hehe. Jialing got all so kanchiong thinking that she was late that I could hear sprinting on the phone. Hahahahahah. I more later than you lah makcik. Heeheehee.
Met up with the cikopek at jurong and we trainedto Chinatown :DDDDDD

Walked around people’s park in search for my leggings.
Didn’t find what I wanted so yeah, walked into this shop selling vintage shades. Tried
some on, but ended up not to buying them. I still had to look for my leggings yaw. Then some makcik/pakcik complain then he/she was hungry ah, so we had our late lunch at KFC. The makcik was forever crapping around that I got involved too. Rihua was forever,
-/- sepet. Hahahahaha. Joke ah uncle ;D

Went back into people’s park and I finally got my leggings.
Thank god lar hor :D

Took 190 and we bused to town. couldn’t find the right top
to suit my leggings so yar damn it lar. Met chris for awhile then to far east to continue
to find my top but to no avail. Boohoo. Trained to city hall and we went slacking
around at marina while waiting for Eunice and prashan.




DEY makcik, cannot keep still ah? hahahaha.

''No no no, I don’t wan buy I don’t wan buy.''
HAHAHAHAHAHA.

%&$*^%**(%$£&
STINGY CIKOPEK !!??!!??!! $2 only right !!!

actually, rihua was the one who bought the pen lar. hahahahahahahaha. uncle so generous sia.

Head down to esplanade first since they were still making
their way there. As per normal, we headed down to slopes first.
Hahahahahahahahaha ;DDDDD



jialing started climbing to the highest part of the slope. its actually
the road divider so yeh, the drivers on the road was shocked to see her
in between the roads lar. hahahaha, babi. rihua and me joined in the fun soon
after that. hahahahahaha, monkeys.

ah your turn cannot keep still ah rihua. hahaha.


illegal immigrants ^.^

uncle so happy get to disturb people ah.
wahahahahahaha :DD

we came down as soon as euncie and prashan came. sat by
the waterfront. boyfriend came and yea i wasnt being myself already.
damn it la. sheeeeesh. whats with him even?

*smacks forehead*

oh well, at least i had fun with them.
:DDDD

goodbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home