the sky is falling

Monday, December 31, 2007

The year 2007 is coming to end sooner than I expected.
It doesn’t feel like a year to me actually. More to few months of non-stop hectic fun
lar. Lots of things happened. Got in and out of a relationship at the start of the year. Bonded with the girlfriends more, and yea getting trouble with them together. Made new friends.
Never fail to be late to school and not to forget, never fail to fail maths thru out the year.
Heheheheh. And yea a whole lot more.

Then, the recent 1st mushy Chinese boyfriend I got hitched to.
……

What a year.
I wonder what’s in store for the year 2008?

and my resolution for the year 2008 will be...
to get over and done with school which i know, will not happen
anytime sooooon :/

okay 2008, here i come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home